Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breaking Dawn (SPOILER ALERT !)

          In Breaking Dawn, the love triangle continues to grow, and becomes much more difficult. Bella is deeply in love with Edward, but doesn't know how to keep her best friend Jacob without hurting him. Jacob refuses to give up, and still tries to protect her, even from her own fiancee. When Bella has a baby, Jacob finds himself sharing her with yet another person. Although it's hard for him, he remains loyal. Like he said, "I'm gonna fight for you, until your heart stops beating."
              Personally, I think that Bella should be with Jacob. Edward is crazy nice, but he's too clingy. Of course, he obviously loves Bella but, when she's with Jacob, it just seems right. He'd do literally anything for her, and loves her more than she'll probably ever know. When she's with him, she seems to be more comfortable, and herself. With Edward, she's always serious, and they never have fun.     
              Breaking Dawn is about love, and who will always be there for you. We all have someone that we know or hope will be in our lives forever. My best friend, Melanie is someone who has been with me through basically everything. Without her, I don't really know what I'd do. She's like my own little diary. I tell her anything & everything. I know that no matter what, she'll never judge me.
               But, when it comes to love, Jacob can't help but judge Bella and the choices she makes. It's only because he loves and cares for her, though. With anyone that you love, you always want to see them make the right decisions, and make sure that they're happy.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you used text evidence to enhance your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla,

    Great job connecting the book to experiences in your own life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are the Jacob's qualities that would make him a better fit? i thought that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla Ceeeee!

    In case you didn't know, I was a twilight fanatic in 6th grade. Your post made me so excited! I really like how you connected the book to your own life with melanie. And I totally agree with you on Jacob and Bella! Of course, we girls just say that because of taylor lautners hot abs. haha.

    Nice Job flowing into each paragraph and going deeper. ;)

    ReplyDelete